August 14, 2017
We are in the final countdown in preparing staff’s to receive students for the 2017-2018 school year. Moderndayconductors.com is here to assist in many ways! Put our expertise to work with time management for the success with the pace of your calendar. Here are 7 steps to set your year up for success:
- Number all the days of the school year on your calendar.
- Break up your calendar into 4 quadrants (consisting of 3months in a quadrant ie: August, September, October =Quad. 1).
- Print and staple your quadrants in months of 3’s,then paper clip them together and place in a red file folder.
- Add information from your ISD, District and School calendars and plot them in quadrant by each month.
- Back the quadrants out to months.
- Back the months out to weeks.
- Back the weeks out to days which you should then use as your weekly “To Do” list/agenda.
Leave a comment